UP2 Published Entry Riku Tatsubayashi

 Hello! Do you enjoy the dish?  I think I want to fun eating and makeing it becouse we have it three time every day. So, I want to tell about how to make  the delicious dish! It is ... baked-becon!!

First, you have to prepare ingre
dients.

 Tool list 

・clove of garlic (you need, but I highly recommend)

・red pepper (you need)

・black pepper

・salt

・becon

・olive oil (If you  don't have it, you can use normal oil)

・frypan

 

Let's cooking!

Step1, cut the ingredients


Step2, put oil to frypan, gerlic and red pepper, brfore ignite it


Step3, ignite it midium heat

Step4, if gerlic is fizzy, put the becon


Step5, put the salt and black pepper

Step6, bake with the intention of soaking in oil. transfering the aroma of garlic and chili peppers to the becon (if you can, I recommend Turn to low heat)


Step7, remove garlic and chilies before they burn

Step8, when the becon is cooked, It is finish!!



Of course,  we can eat the becon normaly, but, I recommend using as ingredient for pasta, sarada, and so on. It can be a one point to make normal dish amaizing delicious one! Also, This goes well with carbonated drink.  It is easy to cook and be more delicious the normal dish! So, I recommend it. Why don't you make it?

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ramen!